Here's a quick version of the WordPress installation instructions.
1. Download and unzip (extract) WordPress package, if you have not already.
2. Create a database for WordPress on your web server, a MySQL user who has rights to access and make changes to the database.
3. Rename the file wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php.
4. Open wp-config.php in your favorite text editor and fill in your database details.
5. Place the WordPress files in the desired location on your web server:
If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of the domain (domain) you (eg http://example.com/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped WordPress directory (excluding the folder itself) into your web server directory.
If you want to have your WordPress installation in a subdirectory in your website (example: http://example.com/blog/), rename the directory wordpress to the name you'd like the subdirectory to have and move or upload to your web server. For example, if you want the WordPress installation in a subdirectory called "blog", you should rename the directory called "wordpress" to "blog" and upload to your web server root directory.
6. Run the installation script by accessing wp-admin/install.php using your favorite browser.
If you installed WordPress in the root directory, you should visit: http://example.com/wp- admin/install.php
If you installed WordPress in a subdirectory called blog, for example, you should visit: http://example.com/blog/wp-admin/install.php
Enough! WordPress should be installed now.